Need help with money matters?

Try our handy resources to help you manage your finances


The Fincap website has a lot of information for people seeking to manage their finances better.


 Sorted is a website dedicated to helping people manage their money. You can find out about reducing debt, read how debt consolidation works and get tips on financial planning.

Community social services

In the Warkworth Wellsford area, there are a number of community social services that can help you with other issues you may have. These are listed below.

Work and Income

Work and Income have a range of support options for people in need. Contact Work and Income for more information on their services.

Community services who can help you with your needs.

Opposite is a list of community services available in the Warkworth / Wellsford area if you need help with money matters or if you need help with other issues. If you would like our assistance with contacting any of these organisations, please phone our office on 021 423 788 or 09 423 7123 and we can help.

If you’d like help to manage money better, we’re only a phone call away.

Homebuilders Family Services

Homebuilders provide advice and support on family issues such as relationships, communication difficulties and parenting challenges. They can also assist with emergency food parcels.

Citizens Advice Bureau

There is a CAB in Wellsford and another in Orewa. Both of these can assist with a range of issues. Consumer, Employment & Business, Family & Personal, Government & Law, Health & Wellbeing, Housing, Land & Environment, Money, and Travel & Transport.

Water Utility Consumer Assistance Trust

The Trust provides financial support to Watercare customers who are struggling to manage their water and/or wastewater bills. To check if you’re eligible and to obtain an application form check their website or call them on 0800 625 8176

Health & Disability Advocacy Service

This service outlines your rights when receiving a health or disability service.